Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Untitled Love

Four years ago
I met you in a distant land
Happiest was I meeting you
Elated was I seeing you
You looked handsome
With red shirt describing your feelings
That day you didn't say anything
Those three magical words were
Said by your lucky red shirt
Yes it was your lucky shirt
But now it's mine too
I was better but not perfect
Yet I saw your black eyes following me
Like moon following our car
Conversations were sweet
I saw you in your best
You saw me in my worst
Though I didn't hear I Love You
But I heard the voice of your heart
Screaming so loudly
That was perhaps the best day of my life
May be of our life
Our not so romantic life but
Our innocent life

An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...