Friday, 18 August 2017

Right or Wrong?

It is my mistake that I thought you as my best friend

It is my mistake that I want to be your best friend

It is my mistake that I give so much importance to you

It is my mistake that I keep on ignoring my intuition

It is my mistake that I don't listen to my conscience

It is my mistake that I thought that I too can have a best friend

It is my mistake that I thought everyone is my best friend

It is my mistake that I try to be your best friend

It is my mistake that I am busy thinking about you

It is my mistake that seeing you I feel happy

It is my mistake that meeting you makes me elated

It is my mistake that I have feelings  for you

It is my mistake that I put efforts to be in your life

It is my mistake that I cry missing you

It is my mistake that I over analyse everything

It is my mistake that reading your texts emails makes me to never let you go

It is my mistake that you have only me as your best friend

It is my mistake that I forgot you have many friends better than me

It is my mistake that I miss the days spent with you

It is my mistake that I long to meet you

It is my mistake that I want to tell you about me

It is my mistake that I am not like others

It is my mistake that I can't be like others

It is my mistake that I can't afford to lose people

It is my mistake that I get emotionally attached with anyone easily

It is my mistake that I can't force people to be a best friend to me

It is my mistake that I fear losing people in my life

It is my mistake that I don't have anyone except you

It is my mistake that I don't know how to be a best friend

It is my mistake that I don't speak much

It is my mistake that I prefer listening to speaking

It is my mistake that I can't insult people to be a best friend

It is my mistake that I don't have much topics to talk on

It is my mistake that I am too shy

It is my mistake that I don't know how to make a best friend

It is my mistake that I don't share everything

It is my mistake that I don't like abusing people

It is my mistake that I don't have anyone to tag on social media

It is my mistake that I understand people

It is my mistake that I haven't been a best friend to anyone

It is my mistake that I don't know what to talk

It is my mistake that I worry for others problem

It is my mistake that I try to make everyone happy

It is my mistake that I try not to make anyone sad because of my words

It is my mistake that I am polite with everyone

It is my mistake that I believe in true friendship

It is my mistake that I can't afford to be a fake friend

It is my mistake that I want everyone to be my best friend

It is my mistake that I don't know the meaning of friendship

It is my mistake that I have failed in being a best friend

It is my mistake that I have terribly failed in making friends

It is my mistake that I have failed miserably when it comes to Friendship

It is my mistake that I don't know how to be a best friend

It is my mistake that I take everything seriously when it comes to make others happy

It is my mistake that I haven't been able to take qualities of friendship from family

It is my mistake that I think of others more than myself

It is my mistake that I am in habit of making sacrifices just to see others happy

It is my mistake that I am not yet mature enough to understand people and life

It is my mistake that I am close to none either in family or outside family

It is my mistake that I keep on doing things for everyone

It is my mistake that I don't keep grudges against anyone

It is my mistake that I can be a sweet a loving friend but can never be a best friend

It is my mistake that I fear losing people

It is my mistake that I believe in complete forgiveness

It is my mistake that I can't hate people for a reason

It is my mistake that I can't stop loving people for no reason

It is my mistake that I can't share my problems with anyone

It is my mistake that I am emotionally weak but strong enough to make others feel special

It is my mistake that I think everything

It is my mistake that at times I get irritated easily

It is my mistake that I try my level best to fit in

It is my mistake that I don't talk to many people but with whom I talk I fall for them easily

It is my mistake that I search for inspiring people

It is my mistake that I don't open up with people easily as either I lose people or myself

It is my mistake that I at times try to copy others not completely but in a way that I get emotionaly attached with them

It is my mistake that I am a very reserved kind of person

It is my mistake that I miss the old golden days

It is my mistake that I concentrate more on other things than being a best friend

It is my mistake that I try to meet people but fail on their priority list

It is my mistake that I have done nothing great for anyone

It is my mistake that I have none except HIM

It is my mistake that I believe in God as it is something which has been taught to me by maternal grandmother

It is my mistake that I can't see people struggling

It is my mistake that I am nothing to anyone especially when it comes to friends

It is my mistake that people think that I am forcing them to talk to them

It is my mistake that I can't talk about things which people like

It is my mistake that I don't have much pictures with family and friends

It is my mistake that I get serious everytime I meet someone

It is my mistake that I don't want to be with people yet I want to be

It is my mistake that I think of the things which can never happen

It is my mistake that I want to stay connected with everyone

It is my mistake that I become a clown for people when I am just sharing

It is my mistake that people laugh at me yet I forget everything

It is my mistake that I fail at expressing

It is my mistake that I do so much for people at times to answer them why I do for them

It is my mistake that I try to find HIM in every other person

It is my mistake that I can't stop caring for others

It is my mistake that I can't leave them in problems

It is my mistake that I go out of the way to help others

It is my mistake that I have lost so much in life

It is my mistake that I have lost my friends whom I thought we were best friends

It is my mistake that I forget that everyone can't be my best friend

It is my mistake that I still prefer hand written notes and letters to messages

It is my mistake that I am writing all this without having any clue why I am writing this

It is my mistake that I wasted so much time in writing this

It is my mistake that I have nothing with me

It is my mistake that I apologise often in order to save relations

It is my mistake that I am writing this at the time when I should be sleeping


Am I doing right
Am I doing wrong

Life In A Coaching Class

Seems like yesterday When for the first time I was going to step into a new world A world where I hardly knew anyone I was so terrifie...