Thursday, 13 July 2017

Thank You

I am thankful to you for neglecting me
I am thankful to you for ignoring me
I am thankful to you for rejecting me
I am thankful to you for disowning me
I am thankful to you for leaving me
I am thankful to you for letting me go
I am thankful to you for giving me scars
I am thankful to you for making me your last priority
I am thankful to you for never replying to me
I am thankful to you for never calling me
I am thankful to you for never giving me freedom
I am thankful to you for never letting me do what I wanted
I am thankful to you for never asking me anything
I am thankful to you for never loving me
I am thankful to you for never bringing my favourite book
I am thankful to you for never supporting me
I am thankful to you for never encouraging me
I am thankful to you for never motivating me
I am thankful to you for never allowing me to have friends
I am thankful to you for never letting be myself
I am thankful to you for making me what I am today
I am thankful to you for making me different from rest of the crowd
I am thankful to you for making me independent
I am thankful to you for making me a rational person
I am thankful to you for making me a logical thinker
I am thankful to you for making me a heartless creature
I am thankful to you for making me a busy person where there is no place for emotions
I am thankful to you for making myself support system
I am thankful to you for making me self caring
I am thankful to you for making me bold to celebrate all my victories alone
I am thankful to you for making me a unique girl
I am thankful to you for making me a self introspector
I am thankful to you for making me proud of myself
I am thankful to you for making me ready to take my decisions alone
I am thankful to you for making me learn from my mistakes
I am thankful to you for making me enough capable to know where I am going wrong
I am thankful to you for making me ready to enjoy without friends
I am thankful to you for making me feel good everytime I fell or failed
I am thankful to you for making me face the harsh truths of life
I am thankful to you for making me confident of living life alone
I am thankful to you for making me understand there is no true friend in life
I am thankful to you for not being there when I needed you the most
I am thankful to you for making me fight with this world alone
I am thankful to you for telling me never to have hopes and expectations from anyone
I am thankful to you for making me understand those who want to stay will stay
I am thankful to you for making me understand those who want to stay connected will be connected irrespective of being busy
I am thankful to you for making me understand that priority is a big thing
I am thankful to you for giving me ingredients to survive in this world alone happy and glee

Right or Wrong?

It is my mistake that I thought you as my best friend It is my mistake that I want to be your best friend It is my mistake that I give ...