Monday, 31 July 2017

Lost



O you where have you gone
Leaving me behind
With my depression

O you please come back to me
I assure you I won't disturb you
I won't

O you why have you left me
I have none
Except you

O you who knows very well that
I don't have anyone to share my feelings with
No family No friends

O you who is aware of the fact that
I have lost my best friend on 21st
I have lost everybody

Whom I thought was my best friend
Is not my best friend

I have lost everything
I have failed in life
At everything

Academically
Emotionally
Psychologically

O you please stay a little longer with me
I have failed
As a writer
As a daughter
As a sister
As a friend

Neither I have anyone
Nor I want to have
Someone

I want to live my life alone
Without any people
Without any problems

I don't have much with me
Just some books who are with me when
Nobody is there

O you don't be so rude
I know I can't be like others
I am unique

I can't live without you
I want you back in my life
I want that peace again in my life

I want innocence back
I want happiness back
I want purity back

I want the old me back
I want the serious me back
I want everything about me back

I have lost myself
I am nothing
I can be sweet caring lovely but can't be a true friend to anyone

You know I have stopped talking to anybody
I have stopped reading
U have stopped writing

I have stopped enjoying
I have stopped living
My life

I don't talk to anybody
I don't share my feelings
I don't share my problems

With anyone
Neither family nor friends
I don't do it anymore

You know very well that
Years ago
I was the most serious and reserved kind of person

I don't know what happened to me
After mid school
I started sharing things

The biggest blunder done by me
I forgot that in this world
Nobody actually cares for you

None neither your family nor your friends
I should have listened it to you
Copying others I lost myself completely

I got my best friend
After years lost her as my best friend
I came in between two besties

After some more years
I met her thought I have found my
Best friend

Again a mistake
Again came in between two besties
It was my mistake of

Finding a best friend for me
A best friend whom I can never have
You see I have again failed in Friendships too

I can't be rude to anyone
I can't insult people
I can't stop caring for them

O you please come back
Fill my world with nothing
But the innocence and purity

I am waiting for you
I am waiting for your knock at my door

With a hope that
You will come
Today or tomorrow

An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...