Saturday, 3 June 2017

A Peaceful Sleep

Nothing is left in me
Nothing is there in me
I am just a piece of flesh
I dont know
What is happening with me
Why I am losing everything
Things are leaving on a bad note
I am there figuring out what is wrong
I have lost so much
I have nothing left in me
Except
Broken Friendships
Broken heart
Broken relationships
I dont know
Will anybody accept me
Will my family accept me
Will my friends accept me
Will my world accept me
I am harming myself everyday
I want to stop all this
I try to end all this
I try to run from all this
I know
I was at the fault
It was my mistakes
It was my blunders
It was my immaturity
It was my sin

I have done nothing for my family
I have achieved nothing in life
I have not made my brothers dream come true
I have not made my sister proud of me
I have never been good at anything
I have never did something for them
I have never made my friends happy
I have done nothing for anyone

Thinking all this
I am going no where
I try to write about it
I try to read about it
I am regretting everything
Everytime

Everyday I don't like to wake up
I don't like to go anywhere
I don't want to read
I don't want to write
I don't want to be in this world
I don't want to face my parents
I don't want to face my sister
I don't want to face my brothers
I don't want to face my friends
Yet I want to be with them
To spend time with them
To talk to them
Nights are my friends
In night I cry to my heart contents
Without any fear of being caught

I thought that nobody will be there with me
I thought that nobody will be there for me
It was foolish of me to think like this

With these thoughts
I am going to find a peaceful sleep
Let me sleep peacefully.





An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...