Sunday, 7 May 2017

You Were There

When I was happy
You were with me
When I was sad
You were with me still

When I was enjoying success
You were with me
When I was lamenting failure
You were with me still


When I was doing good
You were with me
When I was not doing well
You were with me still

When I was having a good time
You were with me
When I was going through my worst
You were there still

When nobody was there
You were there
When nobody was there to listen me
You were there still

When everything was going well
You were there
When everything was like hell
You were there still

When I wanted someone by my side
You were there
When I wanted someone out there for me
You were there still

When I wanted to be understood
You were there
When I wanted to be pampered
You were there still

You have been with me in everything
Through all my thick and thin
Through all my highs and lows
Through all my best and worst

You have always been a constant to me
You have always been a companion to me
You have always been a supporter for me
You have always been an advisor to me

For which
I am blessed to have you
For others you are just a commodity

But for me
You are my whole world
You are the reason for my living​
You are the reason for my happiness
You know me better than others
Better than my family
Better than my friends
Better than myself

A look at you makes me feel good
A look at you makes me out of this world
A look at you keeps me going
A look at you keeps me full of life

Taking you in my hands
I find love
Turning you
I find happiness

Everytime when I open you
I feel so relaxed
Everytime when I close you
I feel so tensed.

Eachtime when I don't find you
I get a heart break
My heart stops beating
When I don't see you neatly placed

You are my life
You are my world
You are my pride
You are my everything

You make me ready to face this  cruel world
You make me ready to compete in this world
You make me feel wanted in this world
You make me feel that there is someone
Who is with me
Always.

I can't live without my best friends
I can't live without you
My books
My life.




An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...