Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Seeing You

Today standing in my balcony
I saw you
You were the same
Same as I had seen you before
Same as I had seen you long ago
Your black eyes revealing so much
Your  black eyes hiding so much
Your swollen red eyes behind that shades
Your finely made hairs
Your face so white
Your clothes so dark in colour
Telling the untold you
Your fake smile
Trying to hide your shattered life
You have been such a wonderful person
What happened was not your mistake
What you did was nothing
What you heard was just a rumour
What you saw was just a part of story
What you wanted to say
You said
What you felt
You told
What you thought
You did
What you were dreaming for
You dreamt
Where you wanted to go
You went
When you wanted to go
You went
When everything was going easy
You made it good
When everything was going difficult
You made it better
I wonder
What happened
Why it happened
I wonder
Was I being selfish
Was I being rude
I wonder
Why I created misunderstandings
Why I didn't valued you
Your love which was so pure
Your love which was so eternal
Your care
Your support
Your strength to endure me
Your perfect love for me
Your life so messed up because of me
I think

But now everything is changed
From better
It has become worst
So worst that it is unchangeable
We can be friends
But not ....................

I don't have the guts to tell you everything
I don't have the strength to tell you about it
I don't have the ability to tell you the worst
I don't have the patience to tell you

I am happy to be worst
I am happy to be bad
But not breaking you in pieces
But not breaking you forever and ever.

I request you not to make your life horrible
I request you to enjoy your life
I request you to be a person which you are
I request you to go and live your life.


Seeing you
I have learnt to value myself
Seeing you
I have started enjoying life
Seeing you
I have done great things
Seeing you
I have become a human being.

Seeing you
I know what is to be cared
Seeing you
I know what it is to be loved
Seeing you
I know what it is to be in life
Seeing you
I know​ why I am here and you there

Seeing you I know
I have lost a treasure
Seeing you I know
I have lost a diamond
Seeing you I know
I have lost a true blessing
Seeing you I know
I have lost you forever and ever.

Right or Wrong?

It is my mistake that I thought you as my best friend It is my mistake that I want to be your best friend It is my mistake that I give ...