Thursday, 25 May 2017

Someday Somewhere

On my way to office
I see him everyday
At the same place
In the same clothes

Wearing bright white  t-shirt and
A Black Pants
With slogan
Work Hard

I see him always
Sitting under a shady tree
With him boundless packed
Selling books and magazines

I try to interact with him
Everytime I try
I am unable to interact
With him as he is busy with his other customers

Seeing him
So busy
I change my mind and
Move on to my way

Thinking about him
So deeply
I am not able to concentrate on my work
In my office

Making up my mind of
Meeting him and interacting with him
On my way back
I quickly leave my office

Sadly he is not there
I see him everywhere
Yet can't find him
Searching him for five minutes

I ask other people
Adjacent to his place
People or may be his friends
About him leaving his place quite early

Sadly I walk
To my bus stop
Waiting for my bus
I think of him

I see him everywhere
I see him following me
I see him standing next to me
In my daydreaming

Getting in my bus
I don't take window seat
Instead
I take the last seat

Sitting there
I think more of him
I can't listen to songs
He just coming in front of my eyes

After about one hour
I reach my home
Still thinking about him
Having my dinner

I went to sleep
Again I am woken up by him
I see him in my dream
A dream which I don't remember now

The next day
Being Monday
My weekly off
I go just to see him

Thought of seeing him again
Makes me happy
The reason I don't know

I reach to his place
Waiting for him
Patiently

Seeing me waiting for him
People or may be his friends
Tell me about him
Which totally shattered me

They in a sense of grief
Tell me about him
Going away
Leaving the place

I ask them about him
Whatever they knew
About him or
About his family

Nobody knows much about him
They only knew
He came​ from a nearby town
He didn't interacted with them much

He helped everyone
He made everyone smile
He did everything for others
He hardly spoke

Someone told me
That day he was much happier
Was on cloud nine
Reason he didn't told them

May be his son from
Army was coming back
May be he was going to
Meet his grandchildren for the very first time

Finally I wasn't able to meet him
That day too
Yet I wait for him
Everyday

Why
I don't know
Still I am hoping to meet him
Someday
Somewhere.








An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...