Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Meet Me

Meet me my friend
Meet me my good  friend
Once before you go

Meet me my friend
Meet me my good old friend
Once before you go far away

Meet me my friend
For I will miss you
Everyday

Meet me my friend
For I will wait for you
Everyday

Meet me my friend
For I will long to hear from you
Everyday

Meet me my friend
For I can't wait for you
Everyday

Meet me my friend
For I won't make you sad
Anyway

Meet me my friend
For I won't let you break down
Anyway

Meet me my friend
For I won't disturb you
Anyway

Meet me my friend
For I won't let you down
Anyway

Meet me my friend
For you won't be able to meet me again
Everytime

Meet me my friend
For you won't be free to meet me
Everytime

Meet me my friend
For you won't see me
Everytime

Meet me my friend
For you won't be able to hear from me
Everytime

Meet me my friend
For you will not be understood by
Everyone

Meet me my friend
For you won't be able to believe
Everyone

Meet me my friend
For you won't be busy for
Everyone

Meet me my friend
For you won't be able to ignore
Everyone

Meet me my friend
For I will visit
Everyplace

Meet me my friend
For I can see you at
Everyplace

Meet me my friend
For I will make happiness for you at
Everyplace

Meet me my friend
For I will be there for you at
Everyplace

Meet me my friend
Before we apart
Forever and ever

Meet me my friend
Before we step into this
Real world

Meet me my friend
As the days spent
Will never come back

Meet me my friend
Before maturity creeps in
Taking away our innocence

Meet me my friend
Before adulthood creeps in
Taking away our childless

Meet me my friend
Before I get accustomed to
Ignorance

Meet me my friend
Before you go far away
Very far

Meet me my friend
Before end is
Near

But it's okay
For I understand that you are busy
You don't have much time
You don't have enough time
You are going to start a new phase of your life

A new chapter is waiting for you
A new life is waiting for you
A new dawn is waiting for you
A new day is waiting for you

You are going to be my good friend always
You are a gem for me
You are always​ with me in my mind
You are always with me in my prayers

I wish you good for your future
Go and live your dream
Your life

Stay connected
Stay Happy
Wherever you might go
Wherever you might live.


Ultimate Truth

Yesterday coming back from the beach With wet sand all over my feet I stopped for a while near the shrine I saw you smiling From a dis...