Thursday, 18 May 2017

Love Like This

Everything becomes hazy
When I see you
Everything becomes blurred
When I see you
Everything becomes still
When I see you
Everything becomes sluggish so dull
When I see you

Everytime when I see things around me
I miss you
Everytime when I hear things around me
I miss you
Everytime when I look at them
I miss you
Everytime when I scroll on social media
I miss you
Everytime when I go through my phone
I miss you

Every message of you
Makes me feel incomplete
Every mail from you
Makes me to think of you
Every call of call history
Makes me feel to run to you
Every pic sent of you
Makes me feel to be with you

Yes I do miss you
Your sweet voice
Your perfume
Your innocence
Your caring

Yet I can't be with you
Yet you can't be mine
Yet I dream of you
Yet I want to be with you

I wish I had told you
I wish I had shared my true feelings with you
I wish I was strong enough to tell you all this
I wish I was not that dumb to tell you about it.

But now it's too late
You have already chosen your life
Your dream will be coming true
And I will be
Clapping cheerfully​ for you
Happy for your new life
Wishing you best for your future life.

Still I have a friend
A just Friend
With whom I can share anything
Except my feelings
And it's You
My friend
My secret ...........

May be the most treasured thing is like this
May be love is like this only
May be love is just an illusion
May be love like this is strange.

Yet it is beautiful
Yet it is innocent
Yet it is the best thing
Yet it is the best time


I don't know
Is it love or
Is it just infatuation
Is it just a crush
Is it just a adolescent love
I don't know
What it is

But I know
It is something so natural
It is something so pure
It is something so divine
It is something so strange.


Ultimate Truth

Yesterday coming back from the beach With wet sand all over my feet I stopped for a while near the shrine I saw you smiling From a dis...