Sunday, 21 May 2017

Looking At

Looking at the stars
I hope for a bright future
Looking at the sky
I don't feel lonely
Looking at the sun
I become strong

Looking at the streams
I keep moving
Looking at the river
I keep flowing with it
Looking at the oceans
I dream big

Looking at the trees
I relive my beautiful days
Looking at the fruits
I patiently wait for things to happen
Looking at the flowers bloom
I come out of my depression

Looking at the weather outside
I wait for the things to change
Looking at the dusty clouds
I wait for the wonders to happen
Looking at the rain pouring
I wait for the time to come

Looking at the fallen twigs
I prepare myself for the worst
Looking at the lighting striking the sky
I believe in Almighty
Looking at the thunderstorms
I get ready to face everything


Looking at all this
I feel blessed
Looking at this
I feel alive
Looking at her peacefully
I sleep comfortably.

Ultimate Truth

Yesterday coming back from the beach With wet sand all over my feet I stopped for a while near the shrine I saw you smiling From a dis...