Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Humility

I
I am humility
I once was crowned as 
The Mother Of All Virtues
In olden days 
I was gold for people 
People only wanted me 
Those were the glorious days when I was respected
but now in these modern days
I m just a fish out of water
just a pond without water
just a book without knowledge
just a park without swings
just a garden without flowers blooming all day
just a bird without wings 
I wish 
may my time come and
I can be like how was I in those golden days
the golden era of mine life
people hate me now 
I cannot exist in this modern world
but to my rescue 
I have people who love me
who follow me in their day to day lives
these people tell me that
in this modern world 
still I have a place for myself
though small but
I am happy with these people
its better to have someone 
I wish these kind people could convince others 
also that I am in need 
I need more people to be with me 
I wish that my wish gets fulfilled
before its too late
this is just what I want from world 
To have me placed in their lives.
For I will be always there for them
In everything
At everytime
Till then 
I will keep up to the expectations of these people


An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...