Monday, 29 May 2017

As You Like It

Everything has changed
So dramatically
So drastically

There is nothing left in me
I have lost all hopes
I have lost everything

The dreams which
I had
I have seen

The ambitions which
I had
The aspirations which
I had

I don't see any scope
To live
To live for a better living

I cry and cry
I don't know
Why

I want to cry and cry
The whole day
The reason
I don't know

I don't know
Where I am going
Where I am heading in life

I want to flee
Where
I don't know

I want to run
Where
I don't know

The thought of failing in life
Kills me more
Within

I try to concentrate
I can't
I try to go away far
I can't

I see my life
Breaking into pieces
Infront of me

The very thought of
Doing nothing great
In academics
In any other field
Makes me mad

I know
It was my choice
It was my idea

I have so many
Regrets and Failures
In life

I know
It was my mistake
It was my ignorance
It was my carelessness
It was my rule

I know
Now I can't change anything
I can't do anything about it

I can never be the same
As I was
Before

I know
I can't yet
I can't stop myself from thinking all this

I know
I can't share my feelings with anyone
I don't have anyone
I don't have any friend with whom I can

It was my mistake that
I thought I had my friend
My best friend

But I forgot
Since my childhood days
I never had any best friend
I have no childhood bestie

I always came in between two friends
Unknowingly and
Unintentionally

Whom I thought were my friends
I was so wrong
I was just telling them things
Irrelevant things


It was my mistake
I thought that I can share my feelings
With anyone

It was my mistake
I thought everyone will be with me
Always

It was my mistake
that my biggest fear is
losing people

I have lost
So many people
So many friends

With this
I have become strong
I have tried to live alone and happy

It was my mistake
I was so emotional
So immature to understand life

I am still wondering
How to be mature
Mature enough to handle life

It was my mistake
I overdid everything
I overdid always

It was my mistake
I tried to keep everyone happy and smiling
I tried to keep in touch with everyone


I don't know
Why I am writing this
Why I am doing this

I know after this
I may lose everyone
Forever and ever


I know
I am not the only one
Who goes through all this

I know
With passage of time
Everyone is busy in their own life

I know
All are now grown ups
There is no place left for a person like me

Yet
I will keep trying to
Make everything as it was before
I know it is not possible but
It is not impossible too

You may call me
An attention seeker

You may call me
A sympathy gainer

You may call me
A crying baby

You may call me
An under estimator

You may call me
A child for life

You may call me
A pessimistic

You may call me
An ideal person for life

You may call me
A person lacking emotional stability

You may call me
A runner from problems

You may call me
A misguider

You may call me
A gossiper

You may call me
A messenger

You may call me
A person unable to express

You may call me
A person who will be alone always

You may call me
A loser

You may call me
A complainer

You may call me
A ungrateful person

You may call me
A backstabber

You may call me
An immature person


You may hate me
For writing all this

You may hate me
For not thanking what I have

You may judge me
As You Like It

For it is up to you
How to think
What to think

May be
I was overreacting
May be
I was possessive for whomever I meet
May be
I was exaggerating
May be
I was panicking
May be
I was losing patience
May be
I was overdoing it again
May be
I was responsible for all this.

Yet
I am always there for everyone
Always at
Everyplace
Everytime
Everywhere








An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...