Saturday, 27 May 2017

A New Life

Sitting near the beach
Having a good time
Thinking
I lay there

The wet brown sand
Touching my feet
Speaking volumes
Unheard by me

Sea roaring
Breezy wind blowing
Touching my gloomy face
Telling me unseen things

Coconut trees
Reaching the sky
Touching the roaring sky
With ease

Clusters of waves
Reaching out to me
Going away from me in a blink of eye
Hitting the sea shore

Making the brown sand wet
Wet with tears
Tears rolling down in form of
Land and Sea breeze

Looking at the vast sea
Watching the sea getting emotional
Sea dealing with his emotions
Patiently

I lay there
Seeing sea going through all
Fighting back bravely
Closing my eyes I thought about myself

Remembering the good old days
When I was good
Good in academics
Good in handling life

Days well spent
Days when innocence was my strength
Days when I was serious
Days when I was sincere

Childhood days
Spent beautifully
With my sister and brothers
Which were the best days of my life

With teenage years
Came the fear of acceptance and ignorance of the world
With adulthood
Came the fear of living in this world

When I wanted to live
Life wasn't fair
When I wanted to run away
Life was beautiful

Ignoring the negativity
I kept moving
Facing everything
I kept moving

Challenges were my toys
Playing with the challenges
Losing in the challenges
I kept going on
Believing in Him

Never knowing
What was waiting for me
Hidden by life
Changing me for eternity

Entering the teenage years
I lost myself
Failing  in life
I faced life for the first time

Life shattered for me
Fear engulfed me
Fear of helplessness
Fear of losing

Getting immense support
Getting extreme care
Getting immense love
I fought back bravely

Yet again
Fear without an invitation came
Fear engulfed me
Fear centred my life

Now it was different
Fear of fear
Fear of fear engulfing my life
Fear of fear centring my life

Now
I didn't feared failure
I didn't feared ignorance
I didn't feared neglection

With these thoughts
I saw the beautiful sea view
Spreading across miles and miles
Deep blue water smiling at me
Dolphin welcoming my new self

The sun setting down the horizon
Seeing the natural beauty of the sunset
Telling me that
Have hope as
Tomorrow there will be a sunrise
With a new dawn
Bringing life to me

I saw my face in
Deep blue water
From gloomy face to glowing face
I got a new life for me

To live
To be defeated
To fail
Not to give up
Not to fear your fears
To rise back
To fight back
As sea fought back bravely
Never to stop
Keep moving
Keep going.
















Right or Wrong?

It is my mistake that I thought you as my best friend It is my mistake that I want to be your best friend It is my mistake that I give ...