Wednesday, 5 April 2017

With and Without you.

Life seems apart without you
You were the reason for my smile
You were the reason for my joy
You were the reason for my happiness
You were the reason for my life

I see your messages hundred times
I re read your messages thousand times
I  see the pictures clicked with you million times
I see the emails from you for the billionth time

I remember how we used to talk daily
Without getting bored
Without running off topics
How nights turned to mornings
Talking to you
How stars turned to sunrise
Chatting with you

I don't hear from you anymore
I don't see you anymore
I don't meet you often
I don't converse with you

Yet you are always in my mind
Yet you are always in my heart
Yet you are always in my memories
Yet you are always in my dreams

You were so near to me
Yet so far
You were lost in your world
Yet so in my mind

At times I ponder was I so bad
What went wrong
What blunders I created
What wrong I did

Being my self was my mistake
Being so much into you was my mistake
Being open to you was my mistake
Which you called immaturity.

Yes if saying what you feel is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if sharing your true feelings is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if thinking what others feel about me is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if becoming sad is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if finding million reasons to laugh all day is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if being child at heart is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if not being serious and reserved at all times is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if trying to escape from realities is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if trying to make others smile and happy is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if caring for others is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if doing little things in life which become biggest things is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if being there for others when they need you the most is immaturity
So yes I am
Yes if living for others is immaturity
So yes I am.

I don't have complaints about that
I don't regret for being like this
I don't feel sad for being my self
I don't get disheartened by anything.

Because I know
It takes a lot of courage to be yourself
It takes a lot of patience to face criticism
It's not easy to be you in front of this world.

Where you will be judged in everything in everyway.
Where you will be rated by people
Where you will be ignored by people
Where you will be neglected by people
Where people think that you are forcing them to talk to you
Where people will try to shake you
Where people will try to break you at every time.

I do miss you
But looking at my loved ones
I try to move on
I try to come out of my dilemma.

I will come out of everything
I have my support of my family
I have my friends who are with me
I have my support systems

I have strength
I have to be strong
Not for me
But for my near and loved ones
For their smile
For their happiness.









An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...