Wednesday, 5 April 2017

I Was There

When I needed you 
you were not there 
When you needed me
I was there


When I was in pain
you were not there
when you were in pain
I was there


When I was going through tough times
you were not there
when you were going through same
I was there


When I was struggling with 
you were not there
when you were struggling
I was there


When I was having no-one
you were not there
when you were having no-one
I was there


When I wanted your care
you were not there
when you wanted care
I was there



When  I was feeling low
you were not there
when you were feeling low
I was there


When I was in a bad mood
you were not there
when you were in bad mood
I was there


When I was sad 
you were not there
when you were sad
I was there


When I was falling down
you were not there
When you were falling down
I was there


When I wanted to tell you 
you were not there
when you wanted to tell
I was there


When I was neglected
you were not there
when you were neglected
I was there



When I was going through storms
you were not there
when you were going through storms
I was there


When I needed your protection
you were not there
when you needed protection
I was there


When you were in success
I was there
when you were in failure
I was there


When I was in success
you were there
When I was in failure
you were not there



But I thank you 
for all this
Because it has made me
What I am today


I have discovered the best in me
I have got to know who are my real friends
I have got to know about the people who will be there for me.
I have got hundred reason to smile 

Who love me
Who care for me
Who accept me as the way I am
Who don't change as per their moods.

I assure you of one thing
that I will always be there 
for you
in rain 
in sunshine
in snow
in wind
in storm
in every situation.

Right or Wrong?

It is my mistake that I thought you as my best friend It is my mistake that I want to be your best friend It is my mistake that I give ...