Friday, 3 March 2017

The Unique Place

In a far distant land
I see you everyday
I don't know who are you
I don't know where do you live
I don't know nothing about you

Yet everytime when I see you
I smile
I feel good

I see you there elated
I see your happiness in your eyes
I see you in a happy mood always

I see your country men having smiles on their faces
I see your people helping each other
I see your people having nothing
Yet everything with them


I see you there
free from worldly tensions
free from everything
free from fear

I see you spending your best days
having everything
having peace of mind

I want to meet you someday
I want to see your beautiful place
I want to explore your heaven on earth
I want to spend a whole day at your place.

An Unforgettable Night

Sitting near her window Waiting for the stars to shine  She was there looking at the night sky Writing her heart out on a piece of ...