Sunday, 26 March 2017

Lost And Found

Yesterday she  lost her 
Her pearl like a crystal 

A day which was full of twigs
Yet was branchless

Yesterday she had lost the air
The pigeons 

She had lost everything 
Wakeful she saved her

In her drowsed 
She lost her gaiety

She lightly lost her chords
Like a beam of a pearl

Swaying like leaves
She got her back.

Softly she beared her along
Like a chord.

Promising her not to make her so deep
Because of her

With Twilight and dusk falling in
She found her again humanly.

With firm resolution and dedication 
She got her back calmly

In dealing with her differences immaturely
She got another reason to value her Pearl.




Right or Wrong?

It is my mistake that I thought you as my best friend It is my mistake that I want to be your best friend It is my mistake that I give ...