Friday, 17 March 2017

Being A Girl

Being a girl I was deprived of all my rights
from the day I was born
Being a girl I was made secluded from this world in which GOD sent me
Being a girl I was left alone in this world
Being a girl I was neglected by my own family 
some left me on road
some left me in train
some left me in bus
some left me in rain
some left me near Temple stairs
some left me in Church
some left me at departmental store 
some left me in despair
Being a girl I was unnoticed by my family
Being a girl I was told to sacrifice in life 
Being a girl I was told to sacrifice my chocolates toys tv remote for my brother
Being a girl I was made a person who never got respect in this world
Being a girl I was made a statue of mud by this society
Being a girl I was not allowed to go outside after 7
Being a girl I was not allowed to enjoy my life 
Being a girl I was not allowed to live my life 
Being a girl I was not allowed to take decisions about myself
Being a girl I was not allowed to be literate
Being a girl I was not allowed to get the most powerful weapon education
Being a girl I was never sent to school
Being a girl I was told to be serious
Being a girl I was not allowed to take part in family discussions and decisions
Being a girl I was told to speak less
Being a girl I was not allowed to express my ideas and thoughts
Being a girl I was not allowed to go out with my friends
Being a girl I was not allowed to take my decision for my future life
Being a girl I was not allowed to go to college
Being a girl I was never given equalty
Being a girl I was not allowed to wear dresses of my choice
Being a girl I was put in a relation of child marriage of which i knew nothing
Being a girl I was treated like an animal
Being a girl I was made to do all household chores from dawn to dusk
Being a girl I was made a source of humilation
Being a girl I was forced to realize the fact that i was never wanted in this world
Being a girl I was made to accept the fact that this is a world of male dominating
Being a girl I was only used and thrown like a tissue paper
Being a girl I was used by my own children whom i gave them birth and devoted my whole life in serving them
when they were small I did everything for them from pin to plane
but when I was in my ripe age not fit to serve them
they left me
Being a girl I was used by all as toy 
and was thrown after use as i was just a wrapper of toffee for them
Being a girl I was always dumped by people whom i trusted
Being a girl I was always used for their pleasure 
Being a girl I was told to not to wear short clothes 
instead of teaching boys to respect a girl her feelings her unconditional love and service
Being a girl I was deprived of a good sleep
I was made to wake up early in the morning 
and the last one to go on bed
Being a girl Iwas always taught to adjust
Being a girl I was always taught to be shy
Being a girl I was made a puppet for others
Being a girl I was not allowed to see any dream
Being a girl I was always made to have sympathy and empathy for others
Being a girl I was always taught to obey elders
Being a girl I was told to keep my head down infront of others
Being a girl I was never made a part of this world in which GOD sent me
Being a girl I was taught to give your life for others that is the religion
Being a girl I was told that i can never have permanent house for myself 
Being a girl I was taught that a girl had four births in er life
first of a daughter 
second of a wife
third of a mother 
fourth of a mother in law 
in every birth I was told to give myself totally for the life of others
Being a girl my hardwork was never on surface i was told to do household
Being a girl I only got 
disappointment
neglection
despair
grief
pain
sadness
humilation
Being a girl instead of love I got hatred
instead of playing on swings
I got to be hang over trees
instead of care
I was left
Being a girl I was forced to give my life
Being girl I was only nurtured when world wanted something
in navrataras I was workshipped
all year around I was unknown to the world
Being a girl I was only wanted as
MAA DURGA when they want strength
MAA SANTOSHI
MAA SARASWATI for intelligence
MAA NAINA DEVI
MAA LAXMI for wealth.
Being a girl when I was born 
my first holi was without colours
my first lohri was without popcorn and nuts
my first diwali was without lights
my first new year was nothing
my first christmas was without christmas case
Being a girl I was just a tree without leaves
flowers without butterfly
rose without smell
heart without emotions
People just say that girls are a symbol of Laxmi
but only for few days
God was the only one who gave me everything
he made mother nature
he made mother to show this world right path
but I was just a candle to give light to others
to bring brightness in others life.
BUT at last i feel proud to be a girl
for I am selfless .

Right or Wrong?

It is my mistake that I thought you as my best friend It is my mistake that I want to be your best friend It is my mistake that I give ...